- Work while always looking out for the wellbeing of the project's children and youth. Answer the following guiding questions with our actions: What is best for the project? What is best for the students?
- We are all equal and we have the same responsibility before the collective. We are all responsible for the evolution of the project: for bringing ideas, developing them and bringing them to fruition, and creating a peaceful work environment that benefits the project and the students.
- We all have to give our 100%.
- Dialogue is our basic "construction" tool. We have to talk through ideas, our differences, and our meeting points always in a framework of mutual respect.
- We have to listen to everyone's ideas; all ideas are equally important. All opinions are important.
- Present points of discord with respect and profound love for the other.
- Profoundly respect others; when we are together, when we are not together. Never speak of another person or his/her work in a negative way if they are not present.
- Support each other.
- Have profound faith in each other; trust each other.
- Make decisions collectively and in consensus and support 100% the decisions of the group even when they are not our own.
- Great ideas and knowledge belong to everyone. Share ideas as they arise, share alternatives and solutions. We are all responsible for everything.